- Compliance with laws and regulations
Tokyo Healthcare University shall work to protect personal information in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and standards.
- Collection of personal information
In the event that personal information is collected by Tokyo Healthcare University, the University shall first clearly state the purpose of the information collection and manage it safely and strictly in accordance with the law.
- Use of personal information
Personal information thus collected shall only be used for the purpose stated in advance. The use of this personal information shall respect individuals’ basic human rights and protect their privacy.
- Management of personal information
Tokyo Healthcare University shall work to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information as well as leaks, loss, or alteration of personal information.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information may be provided to third parties in the following circumstances.
- With the consent of the individual
- In compliance with laws and regulations
- Where necessary and appropriate for the performance of work operations
- Limits on disclosure personal information and restrictions thereof
In case a request for disclosure of personal information is issued, such requests will be honored after first confirming the identity of the individual and the reason for seeking disclosure. However, all or some of the personal information will not be disclosed if there is determined to be a legitimate reason to deny disclosure.
Tokyo Healthcare University will continuously review and work to improve its initiatives pertaining to the protection of personal information.
*This basic policy is based on Tokyo Healthcare University's Regulations on the Protection of Personal Information.